2010-09-03

Toilet Bowl

i need toilet bowl. to flush all of our memory. 
gross. we are soulmate.
once. 
i've gotta gone my own way.
mr perfect, i miss you.
i can't continue pretending.
that u were no longer mine.
i make a fake smile.
so you won't realize.
that the tears actually won't stop flowing.
deep inside it.
seriously.
you the one i need it.
the one that gave me a warm and passionate kiss.
the one that know know how to continue my word.
it's hurt.
to see your face.
everyday.
in front of me.
talking.
laughing.
smiling.
walking.
but not towards me.
please.
i hate u but i'm stuck now.






No comments:

Post a Comment

How Covid - 19 pandemic made me come back as Kebaya Sendat Sepatu Merah

  It's been a while. As for me to start writing again. I've been losing myself for the past few years. I missed blogging. Showing of...