2017-01-14

2017 - When Your Heartbeat Was Fast and Cause You to Fly


2016.


I don't feel like myself during this year. In fact, I've never been myself for the past few years. There were hatred, anxious and love within the time zone. I believed 2016 sunk me into a shocking reality. The only hope that I had was dream. 

In the middle of the year, i felt empty. The one that I never had before. Like I was unable to breathe and suffocated. I used to it before but this feeling seems heavier. That's when I'm start searching for distraction. In order to get rid of my depression.

This new distraction consists of 'namja'. Would love to call them 'namja-chinggu' but it seems impossible. I always come back and forth to them. INFINITE shined me up with 'The Eye'. This love may sounds pathetic but that's the only thing to keep me alive. Thanks to them that I forgot all my sadness and teach me the other side of the world. 

My dear friends found their happiness throughout this year. While for me,I found the end of my confusion towards N. I gotta admit, that was the hardest but it felt a burden was lifted. I 'lost' two person during those time. And the atmosphere was never be the same again.

Thank you to those that cheer up my 2016 and not to forget to those who turns it upside down. 

And please, pray for me and baby Lee Ho Won aka Hoya to be together and happily ever after.












Hoya oppa, saranghae.


1 comment:

How Covid - 19 pandemic made me come back as Kebaya Sendat Sepatu Merah

  It's been a while. As for me to start writing again. I've been losing myself for the past few years. I missed blogging. Showing of...