2021-02-15

How Covid - 19 pandemic made me come back as Kebaya Sendat Sepatu Merah

 It's been a while.

As for me to start writing again. I've been losing myself for the past few years. I missed blogging. Showing off my thoughts to those who matter. Been depressed enough to kill myself. But thanks Corona, I found myself among this hardship.

To those who know me, I lost my job last year, Dec 2020. I've cried myself to bed, before lunch, when I woke up in the morning for 5 days. Never ever I felt unworthy and useless. What have I done so wrong to deserve this? But thanks again Corona, I found peace after all those tears. Part of me feel relieved that I won't be dealing working with toxic environment again, but still half of me wanted revenge. But ain't that happen cause I don't know how to be a bad girl. Haha. But I wished them to be punish by God.

But hey, here I am. Typing this words to all of you. Because I'm gonna make full of 2021 as a 30 years old pretty woman. And as an ARMY and STAY. 

Hi, Hyunjin

 

Hello again


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Covid - 19 pandemic made me come back as Kebaya Sendat Sepatu Merah

  It's been a while. As for me to start writing again. I've been losing myself for the past few years. I missed blogging. Showing of...