2016-05-02
Does February March, but April May.
I've never got a chance to prepare any farewell speech to April. Probably because April sounds fool and gloom.
April taught me to wait. To salvage and reserve myself. In order to keep alive and to find happiness. Sometimes all you have to do is faking a happiness in order to find one.
I know I keep comparing my own life to others. To be grateful for what I have now is the main ingredients for me to feel safe.
So, should I apologize or confess my love?
gif: tumblr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How Covid - 19 pandemic made me come back as Kebaya Sendat Sepatu Merah
It's been a while. As for me to start writing again. I've been losing myself for the past few years. I missed blogging. Showing of...
-
Kali kedua. aku bertemu kau semula. Di saat aku menganggap kau telah mati bersama serpihan kenangan. Kau muncul bersama senyuman ...
-
terserempak dengan si manis ini. ya, beliau yang buat segmen ini. beri peluang pada aku yang konon - kononnya romantis. ha...



No comments:
Post a Comment